�
PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
�
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Vase galery
Pages
Home
ORDER FORM
Tuesday, 25 October 2011
Vase from China
Ceranic vase -Qing Hua
Rm 150
Cardew Blue Ball round
Rm 100
Vase Tong Hua
Rm 90
Hong se
RM 130
Chang tung
Rm 250
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Owner/Marketer
About Me
Jeanie Lopez
I am a student at UITM Sabah and take the Degree in marketing.I hope I can become a successful entrepreneur.
View my complete profile
Find Me on FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000155780659&ref=tn_tnmn
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(
4
)
►
November
(
2
)
▼
October
(
2
)
Vase from China
Heloo0o0o Everyone!!!!!!
If you want??
How to book?
email-Jny1906_lopez@yahoo.com.my
HP-0198635716
Facebook-Jeanie Jikomin
Payment??
-bank islam
-may bank
-Public bank
Delivery???
-By hand(KK,penampang area)
-Post laju
Followers
Feel Free To CHat..:)
Join the conversation at ShoutMix
My Blog List
Great mobile phone!!!!
Télécharger The New New Thing: A Silicon Valley Story (English Edition)
Great Electronic stuff!!!
Blackberry in low price!!
My Froggies Collection
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment